40k or necromunda for next week

Anybody for some 40k or maybe starting a necromunda campaign got 4 of the gangs if anybody is intrested

Hi @Deathdude1441,

I’m new to the club as I’m only just getting back into playing after a long time out.

I’ve played a few games of Necromunda now since its rerelease and I’m starting to get to grips with it. I would love to give a campaign a go!

I hope you don’t mind seeing a bit of grey plastic on the table (at least at first) as the gangs I got in the box are in the various stages of being painted. Rightly or wrongly, I’ve been prioritising terrain over the models.

Thanks,

@defensivepelican

Sounds great i havent had much time for painting either so the gangs are all grey at the moment i havent had the chance to play the 3d version of necromunda but played some underhive games so i have the jist of how it works hopefully after a night of campaigning ill fully understund the game lol .

Anyways i guess ill see you next wednesday then mate

Looking forward to it mate.

For the uninitiated like me, I presume people arrive at 6pm?

Yeah normally about 6 to 7 people start arriving ill try to make it for 6 anyways

I think I’m playing AoS this week but I’m really wanting to get into necromunda seeing as I went on a terrain binge at xmas. If you want I can bring the terrain along for you guys to play on as I’’ not bringing a big case for AoS.

Oh yes please mate if possible saves having to cobble some raised platforms and bits from the boxes. you also looking at joining the campaign ?

I can also fetch along some custom scenery I made for Necromunda before the reboot if you like. I haven’t had a chance to play the new ‘3D’ game yet though, so I don’t know how well it would work with the current rules.

Thanks @Robin_Skinner and @Santa. I’ll bring some of my custom made 3D scenery for Wednesday too. See if we can get an interesting board set up…

Sounds good, mine makes for a pretty dense 6x4’ so with even more it’ll be a proper hive! And I’m well up for a campaign. I’m just deciding on chaos or Genestealer cults because both look hilarious with more chance for conversions

I’m afraid i’m not going to make it this week. Anybody up for teaching me necromunda next week?

Hey mate cant remember if i said in the whatsapp chat but if your still up for some necromunda next week me and the new guy simon have started a campaign ive gone with orlock and he went with goliath so if you havent got something booked we can have a few games ?