Age of Sigmar campaign

bloodbowl

I have been on holiday and I took the Generals Compendium with me for somthing to do. I was supprised at just how enthusiastic I became at running a AoS campaign. There appear to be some good ideas in the publication and I was particularly intesteresed in the “path to Glory” campaign described on page 64. ( however I would let winners or losers use their points as victory points or to grow their army, not both). I feel that this is close enough to a slow grow league, but with some interesting elements.

I am currently running a “monster Kingdom Death” campaign and I need to practice for Exebowl, but I was wondering if there was any interest in such a campaign from November onwards?

Sounds like a grand idea

Definitely!

We are also running a one day event at Kirton for 1000 pt games on Saturday October 29th if anyone is up for it?

Keen

Yea that’d be great Dave, actually a few of us have already started looking at Path to Glory and rolled up warbands for it (Myself, Dave, Llywelyn, Craig, Oakley) and are looking to jump in around that time after those boys have been on their trip up to Warhammer World in October.

Makes sense to just combine all our efforts, would be great to get 8-10 people involved for some variety in both faction and opponent (I know there are several people at the club that seem standup guys but that I’ve never played at a game)

I’ll look forward to it!

Rich

Awesome news, sounds like the stars are aligning!