Anyone for Shadespire or X-Wing on the 21st?

I’m a noob at Shadespire, but I have all the stuff so I’m keen to use it (beyond in my Advanced HeroQuest custom Solo Quests!)

Also happy to play X-Wing straight up or a scenario

Dopey

I don’t play Shadespire myself but happy to give you a couple of games of X-Wing if no one is available for Shadespire.

don’t mind breaking away from the standard 100pt tournament format if you want to play a scenario or Epic, etc. Let me know if you have any preference.

Hi dude, actually, Epic would be awesome! … I can test out a bunch of Scum pilots I’ve not used yet.

C-ROC n Roll!

Dopey

Cool, 300pts I assume? I’ll probably be using Imperials.

300 pts it is :slight_smile:

I see they’ve nerfed the Zuckuss/Maul combo on Huge ships: https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/3d/45/3d4558ad-1116-4ec6-a1a9-a4b5bd961520/x-wing_huge_ship_rules_40.pdf

… I shall have to mod my Squadron… Jabba may be along after all!

To be fair, it was a bit of a broken combo.

Meanwhile, I’m trying to figure out a Raider build that uses up less than half my points!

Yikes!

I maybe a bit late tonight due to work, but should be there between 6:30-7pm.

As a heads up of what you will be facing, I will be using a Raider, some ships with the word TIE in their name, and some slightly different ships that also have the word TIE in their name.

No probs - If I get there before you I’ll start to set up. I’m guessing we need a big mat!

I’m running with a bunch of low lifes from various wretched hives of scum and villainy

New Tourney Rules say 180 mins on the game clock! If we could hard cap at 2215, that would be good… (… although the last time I faced a Raider it evaporated half my squadron in the first turn of shooting!)