Aos mini tournament

Hey guys I am Looking to host a mini Aos tournament at some point with the club . Would be a Sunday Just wondering how many of you would be interested. Probably 3 games 1000-1500 points .

Questions for the club bosses
How many 6x4 tables can we get together?
can we charge? was thinking club members could have a discount. Money would pay for the room , trophy for the winner and maybe a voucher for GW/Kirton. Any money left over I would Like to put towards more scenery/game mats for the club.

Id be up for that

Yeah mate count me in,just not may 20th as kirton have a tournament on that weekend or the 27th/28th thinking about going up to warhammer fest for the day (Sunday)other than that…well up for it😃

The room costs £40 for the day. If an invitation is given to club members in plenty of time then the club will pay half this amount. Yes you can charge, but please only to cover expenses. If you want to make money from it then the club won’t help with funding. I believe you would have a max of about 12 tables, but it may be governed by the fold out tables. You cannot put the board on the round tables. I would count next time you are in. Yes I would like to join in.

Happy to buy more mats. What would you like?

Awesome. Not looking to make any money out of it but would like to cover cost of the room/trophy and prize (prize will generate more interest) Like I said very happy for any extra money to go to the club for scenery/mats.

Not in a massive rush as there is one at kirton next month then Bristol in june. Maybe looking like July. If I finish work early enough next week I will be in to count boards mats etc.

Just curious on how many club members are interested

Yes I’d be up for an Exeter AoS tournament, I’m going to Kirton for their’s, but that’s about as far as I’ll travel!

I’d be up for this too but I’m also planning on going to the kirton one

where can I get the details for the kirton one . wouldn’t mind going to that myself

The Kirton one isn’t published on their website (yet) but might be on their Facebook page?
Kirton are running an AoS Slow Grow league every Monday night to which quite a few of us go and the tournament’s been spread by word of mouth.

I’ll ask Tim to publish something online, your best bet is to come along to the Slow Grow if you get the chance and join in (if you’re free Monday evenings?).

They’ve got an event page for it, but I think that’s it at the moment: https://www.facebook.com/events/1741193842858212/?acontext={“source”%3A5%2C"page_id_source"%3A427813707340794%2C"action_history"%3A[{“surface”%3A"page"%2C"mechanism"%3A"main_list"%2C"extra_data"%3A"{\“page_id\”%3A427813707340794%2C\“tour_id\”%3Anull}"}]%2C"has_source"%3Atrue}

Saturday 20th may,1000points 4games…when i asked tim…“probably a tenner”,im wondering if eth will be popping that terrorgheist on the table?:joy:

I’m up for a small local one. I had to pull out of SCGT this weekend because my Mum had a fall and can’t go to Bristol Smash either now, so small local ones are better for me atm

I have a couple mats and some terrain as well you can use if you need it