Just over a week to go until we kick off our Sigma Skirmish campaign! I've had a few FAQ's about it so thought I'd post them on here so they are all in one place
Does my Warband have to include a hero?
- Yes it does. A hero character will have the "Hero" keyword on it's Warscroll.
Can I use Slambo?
- Yes, though he would be considered a Chaos Lord in the Skirmish campaign.
The miniature I want to use isn't in the Skirmish book. Can I still use them?
- Nope. If they're not in the book it probably means that GW thinks they are too powerful to be used in a Skirmish game. If they release an updated list and they are on it then we would allow them.
What do I need to take part?
- A copy of the Skirmish book, Warscrolls for your chosen units (available free from the GW website) and the Age of Sigma Rules (again available for free). You'll also need to complete a Warband roster sheet before you play your first game. I will bring blank copies with me on the first evening.
Do I need to update my Warband roster?
- Ideally yes, and this needs to be done asap after your completed a game. I'll probably keep a second copy of everyone's rosters just to make sure no one is cheating
Does my Warband have to be painted?
Think that's all the ones I've been asked so far. If you have anymore let me know.