Blood Bowl Season 10

bloodbowl

Great, I should be able to make it there by 6:30. See you then.

I’ve added the semi final fixtures to the OBBLM http://rrbbl.dopeybosley.co.uk

Just to confirm that any new content from the latest Spike! magazine can be used in the league. Most of this is Chaos-themed so won’t affect the current semi-finalists, but the Hireling Sports-Wizard will now be the official replacement for the CRP Wizard. If you are planning on using him, it may be a good idea to bring a model, token or marker (this could just be an elastic band with ‘Frog’ written on it) to mark out any players that get transmogrified.

Can we use Star players and mercenaries?

Knew I kept it for a reason!

Apparently can’t take 150k Wizard as well as 80k wizard though.

Yes Star players and Mercenaries will be allowed. We’ve allowed them previous years so can’t think of a reason not to have them now.

@Nanuek Thanks again for the game last night. Realised when entering the results that I fortgot to include your improvement roll and neither of us rolled for winnings/fan factor. Will roll for mine next week if another member of the league can witness it for me. If you can remember your improvement roll please add it to the OBBLM. I guess these bits will still matter if you are interested in playing a 3rd Place play-off with whoever finishes second in the other semi-final.