Blood Bowl Season 12 - now on FUMBBL!

Good news sports fans - the Rygas Cup lives again!!! :grinning::+1:

The league has now been set up online at FUMBBL. To get there, please follow this link: https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=13179&op=view

Once you’ve registered on the site, you can follow the ‘Create team for this league’ link on the right of the league homepage to set-up your team. If you have an existing team in the OBBLM, you can copy that one (which is what Santa and I have done). Once you have copied across your team, give Santa a PM and he will add any SPP’s and skills your team has accumulated so far.

If you don’t have a team in the league yet and want to take part, please feel free to create a new team using the standard starting rules. Please note the starting cash is a lot higher than normal to allow for people to add existing experienced teams, so please remember to keep within the usual 1,000,000 gps for new teams.

Any questions post below or send Santa or myself a PM and we’ll try to help.

I hope to see you on the (virtual) pitch soon.:slightly_smiling_face:

Excellent work! Well done @Santa and @Jonathan. I’ll hopefully sign my team up this evening :+1: :black_flag:‍:skull_and_crossbones:️ :grin: :black_flag:‍:skull_and_crossbones:️ :+1:

Think I’ve entered my team!

What’s your exact Team Name, they still need to be invited by a Mod (You, Me or Jon) even if you create a Team for this Competition.

Part-Time Pirates RC2020

Invitation sent

Invitation accepted! :grin: