More Armada?

Anyone up for a game of Armada this coming week? And when is the Rygas regular gaming night? Cant find the info on the forum/site.

Additional question: how many Armada players are there in the club?

Cheers,

Mac

Hi Mac, Rygas meet on a Wednesday evening. We open from about 6pm, with games typically starting from 6:30 or 7:00. The bar opens at 7:00 and we can play till the bar shuts at 10:30 or 11:00. Hope that that helps.

I have modified the fb page with a little info about times and dates. Thanks for letting me know.

Thanks Dave, much appreciated

I’ve copied details to the welcome page on the forum.

Just to answer your question on how many Armada players there are, I can think of at least 4 and there may be others.

Personally I have been thinking about starting Armada myself, but have been slightly put off by the cost of the starter (and the fact that all my spare cash has gone on X-Wing recently). Would like to give it a go sometime to see what I think before spending any actual money on it.

Well im more than happy to give you a demo game on weds? Ive got Imperial
and Rebel fleets so you can pick which side you like and take it from there?

Thanks for the offer but I have already arranged to play some X-Wing this week (I’m going to a tournament next Saturday and want to try out my list). Should be at club the week after if you are able to make it then. :slight_smile:

Sure, should be free. Will bring all my stuff.

Anyone else up for Armada tomorrow eve?

Hey Mac, good to meet you last night (the chap you chatted about imperial assault with :slight_smile: )

Glad to see you’ve got yourself some armada sorted next week, as mentioned any time you fancy a game give me a shout and we’ll sort a demo out.

Rich