Necromunda player hunt

I’m happy to kill off any piggies using my Letter of Marque as justification… can be paid in Void Rum.

Just need to know what gang you’re using as swing what gang I’ll be using?

Just to confirm I’ll be taking part. Think I’ll go Orlock as no-one else seems to be reprezentin’ the House of Iron yet. :grinning:

Turn’s out I’m free this week rather than next. @LewDog you fancy a game? If not, any other takers?

I’m around on Wednesday and looking for a game.

I’m working nights this week unfortunately but will be looking for a game next week?

Fancy a scrap with the enforcers then Santa?

Sorry Lew, I’m not going to be at the club after that until 11th Sep. :frowning:

That’s alright mate,anyone fancy a game next week the 28th?

Go on then, I feel the need to proselytise coming on. Bringing the true religion to the cops :slight_smile:

The WhatsApp group for the campaign is going well,if you’re not in there follow the link,believe its only you @Jonathan not in the group now

Just joined

https://yaktribe.games/underhive/gangs

Gone a bit quiet on here, I assume there will be people playing Necromunda this week?

In the meantime here is my gang, the Cosa Nostra Tough Guys: https://yaktribe.games/underhive/gang/cosa_nostra_tough_guys.65470/
:grin:

We are normally chatting in a whatsapp group. But this wednesday will be campaign prep for rules how long will last ect. Then next week is campaign start. Ill also send your gang a invite tommorow when using pc again

hey guys just a heads up for those playing first campaign games. the way we are doing territories is by having both players draw from a deck of cards rolling off and then fighting over said winners card. the location being according the the result on the dominion campaign chart for territories. if the territory has allready been taken either a re-draw or simply using the other players pick will work just as easily. this is to make the gaining of territory more random and to support a more fun campaign rather than min-max type