Necromunda player hunt

After getting cuffed last week I could do with another fight just for the chance of getting some credits. Although I don’t like the idea of going up against someone that outnumbers me and is better armed and armoured :grimacing::scream:

Did I mention I’ll be issuing arrest warrants for those Van Saar cop killers…:skull::policeman::skull:

Well I doubt I’m that much better armed or armoured. :grin:

Happy to give you a game this week if you are coming in, before you go on gaming paternity leave. :wink:

Awesome, looking forward to it. :grinning:

Thanks again to Scotty and Santa for the games this week, nice to finally get the models on the board. :slightly_smiling_face:

Still need to work out XP, income, trading and reputation so will have to do that before the start of the next game. Unfortunately the rulebook that comes in the box game does not have XP and Reputation rules for it’s scenarios - they didn’t add them until the hardback version was printed. :unamused:

Also, looking at my copy of Gang War IV, I think we may have put the wrong card back in the territories deck after the game. I chose Archeotech Device out of the 2 we drew (5:spades: and Jack:spades: ), but we kept out the Jack I think which is actually the Sludge Sea. If so, we’ll need to swap the cards around so the Archeotech is out of the deck.

Anyone playing Necromunda this week and up for a game?

I can give you a game Johnathan if you’re still looking for one?

Thanks Jonathan - don’t forget your sunglasses for the next one :sunglasses:

There’s apparently an up-to-date rules compendium on Reddit somewhere, but can’t get a link at the mo (at work) - I’ll see if I can find it later and post up here. I stumbled across an old version of it the other day and it made things a lot easier to navigate - one doc. rather than 4 different books!

one doc. rather than 4 different books! Woot! :point_up:

@LewDog definitely up for a game this week. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Scotty cheers, that would be useful. I did end up ordering the hardback main rules before I saw your post because I ran out of patience with not knowing whether the rules I was looking at were the latest version or not! Hopefully someone from Kirton will deliver it this week.

Excellent Johnathan will see you Wednesday

Cheers for the game this week Lewis. I have been trying to enter the result into Gang Manager but it doesn’t seem to give me the option - or do you need to be a campaign admin to do it?

Yeah only admin can update game wins but players have to track their own gang rosters,was a very good game,it was tough for the goliaths with the orlocks calling for back up and grinding them down lol,before the game how many credits did you say you had…1300,I gotta update my gang and rep later?

Which scenario did you guys play btw ?

We played Border Dispute. Neither gang relic got defiled during the game but the Goliaths eventually ran (even though the Orlocks had already failed their bottle test 3 turns earlier and had 3 of their fighters run off).

@LewDog Gang rating was 1310 at the start of the game.

Anyone up for a game of Necromunda this week?

Still on for a game of necromunda this week jonothan mate ?

Yup, definitely. Battle of the Orlocks sounds great.:grin:

Anyone up for a Necromunda game this Wednesday?