Perpetual League Scores

All,
Please either (preferably) post you match results here, or let me know (in writing :stuck_out_tongue: )
So far I know about -
Round 1
Santa 0 Jim 0
Steven 3 Simon 3

Andy and mine’s round 1 game was 2-1 to me :slight_smile:

Were any CAS caused in Round 1 matches?

Round 1
David O 3 v 2 Rob W
David O caused 3 CAS and Rob caused 1.

Round 2 result for Rob W and myself was a 4-0 win for me. Rob caused 4 casualties and I caused 6.

Round 2 result. David O 4, Andy 1. I caused 1 casualty, Andy caused at least 3. Just because I think it counts, Andy had 2 sent off.

Round 2 result: Kev P 3, Jim 0. I caused 2 casualties plus 1 surf injury and none for Jim.

Round three. Jon 3 v David O 3. 2 Casualties each. No one was sent off. The fans help was critical in helping the woodies at the death.

@Santa have been advised by Andy that his and Rob’s game finished 1-0 to Andy with no casualties on either side, in case you don’t have the result already.

Ah, cheers. Was waiting to hear about CAS. I can now post a state of play :slight_smile:

The Scores on the Doors as of Round 3 (ish) are -
DAVE 0 10
ROB 1
JONATHAN 11
ANDY 5
SANTA 8
JIM 2
STEVEN 2
SIMON 3
KEV 6

I think you recorded the result anyway Santa but just to confirm the game between Rob and myself finished 4-1 to me and 9-3 in terms of casualties.

With 1 round left to play in both divisions, it’s a matchup between the top 2 Teams in Division 1 next, with both sure to go through.
Division 2 is a little closer, as if Simon can manage to beat Kev, they will both go through to the playoffs, if Simon Loses, I will go through. If they draw it might come down to a Tie-Breaker!

The scores are -
PLAYER TOTAL
DAVE 0 16
ROB 2
JONATHAN 16
ANDY 6
SANTA 8
JIM 2
STEVE 5
SIMON 6
KEV 9

I think you recorded it already but the score between Dave and I in our final game was 2-1 to me, and 4-2 to me in casualties.

The final scores were as follows -
DAVE 0 16
ROB 2
JONATHAN 20
ANDY 10
SANTA 8
JIM 2
STEVEN 5
SIMON 10
KEV 9

This means that Jonathan was top of Division 1, with Dave O in second; ans Simon was top of Division 2, with Kev in Second.

Probably the wrong thread to ask this but when are you taking entrants for the next season as I’d like to join in the next one!

Hi there. The timing of the next season will depend on whether the Ryga’s Cup competition goes ahead next year. If Jonathan runs it, the next season will start after that. If not, I’ll probably start it mid February to early March. Either way, you will be most welcome to join either, or just rock up for a one off game of BB!