I quite like the idea of allowing teams to develop over more than one season as player progression is probably my favourite part of the game.
Thoughts that I’ve had or stolen so far:
- The winner of the winter league should probably be forced to retire so that we don’t end up with one team dominating.
- We might need something stronger than the current TV/Inducement mechanic to equalise mis-matched teams. Possibly something as small as allowing Assistant Coaches and Cheerleaders to be induced to make use of <50k TV differences.
- We could exclusively use teams from previous Main Rygas leagues or allow brand new teams some sort of leg-up or just throw them in at the deep end.
- Targeted MVPs.
- Stronger spiralling expenses to mitigate very high TV teams.
- Original Bank Rule where all treasury above 150K counts towards TV.
- Minimum 20K winnings.
I’m not necessarily advocating all of these, especially as many of them have the same affect of nerfing high TV teams. Just some thoughts.